JESS’S FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY!
So a few weeks ago I finally hit a humble but respectable amount of followers. Because of that, the fact that the holidays are coming up, and I was apparently Oprah in another life, I’ve decided to do a giveaway for cool Japan-only merch. Hope you guys like pokemon and Dangan Ronpa, haha.
If you win, this is what you’ll receive:
- Your choice of 2 pokemon plushes: 1 Gen VI starter and 1 Gen I starter (not pictured, as I haven’t bought them yet)
- 1 plastic pokeball, containing a stamp
- 1 Eevee-themed clear file folder
- 1 set of three winter-themed Gen VI starter charms
- 1 pair of Yokohama-exclusive Meowth socks
- 1 set of two memo pads from the exclusive “I Love Gothic” Halloween series (the chandelure/litwick design is hella cool)
- 1 Monokuma change purse/IC card holder
- 1 Monokuma beach ball (take it to Enoshima for a weekend!)
- 1 set of two character posters (who are they? it’s a mystery!)
- 1 Kibougamine logo stainless steel cup
- 4 sets of SDR2 sticky labels (the entire series)
- 4 DR and SDR2 rubber straps, one from each volume (who are they? it’s a mystery!)
- Your choice of 2 of the following rubber straps:
(the ones that aren’t picked will be up for sale once the giveaway ends)
1. Since this is my first giveaway and it’s meant to celebrate my followers, followers only please. (I’m sure I will have more giveaways in the future that are open to the public, so don’t worry.)
2. Likes do not count. Reblog as often as you like, but not so much that you annoy your followers. (This will be very embarrassing if no one enters…)
3. Last day of the giveaway will be Saturday, December 7th. Any reblogs after that date won’t be counted. I’ll use a random number generator (possibly a die, depending on how many people enter) and notify the winner via message, so please make sure your askbox is open.
4. I’d appreciate an unboxing post (I’m curious what’s in the kuji), but just a message or a post letting me know you received everything is sufficient.
Okay, I think that’s it. I hope you guys will want to enter, since you have a chance to win well over 10,000 yen (100 USD)’s worth of stuff for free! Also, I’m not super popular, so you stand a pretty good chance of winning.
Here’s wishing you SHSL Luck!
Spring 2014 anime list
Please take this with a grain of salt. This is the closest thing we have so far to believe in. All we can do right now is hope it is all true
fuck , mitsudomoe franken fran yotsuba jjba dam its gonna be a good spring lol!!!!!!
this is an old outfit from this summer, I’m daydreaming about warmer times because now I’ve gone and caught a cold sigh ; - ;
Italian Girl with Flowers - Joaquin Sorolla y Bastida
in that case thats good lets just wait n see what happens to doujinshi or whatever. Im not saying that you do this, but most of the people i follow get so mad about unsourced art but dont even bat an eye when other artistic property is stolen… which i think is wrong… if youre not ok with illustrated art being stolen you might as well not be ok with other stolen original content…
yeah it is but has anyone even bothered to tell the original artist? does anyone even know what the artist has said on this matter? even if the artist is against their work being used its their problem and doujinshi’s problem. i feel like the issue has transcended art theft its more of how ppl are reacting to it. thats just how i feel on the issue anyways. i honestly dont think anyone is wrong its just how theyre presenting their opinion.
i dunno i just feel like so many people’s definition of art is like “it has this cool thing i like the colors r cute and its drawn in a style that appeals to me” I understand that what that one artist did was theft but so many people are acting like theyre so above her. youre like… a bar above where she is most likely because you dont trace i guess. if youre going to act all high n mighty because you draw the same subject matter but dont trace then maybe you should think about how to improve on your art instead of investing time in telling someone else how they are wrong at how they do art idfk
tracing other people’s art will get you nowhere
practice drawing with real references, which you are pretty much surrounded by. you can look them up. you can look at them in real life.
tracing to say you can draw something when you can’t is theft. tracing to “get better” will…
thats all true to some extent but tbh i dont think ANY of us are in the position to tell people “what youre doing isnt art it wont get you anywhere” I mean if you really want to go down that road and be super technical about what makes a piece art then you will eventually have to admit that your own art isnt actually art. Its obvious who youre referring to but if you think it so wrong then just ignore them unless its your stuff theyre stealing.
K, so, Victoria’s Secret has a weeaboo in their midst.
Victoria’s secret is that she is a weeaboo